Love my eyes captions for Instagram

 True love happens only once in a lifetime, only lucky people will get unconditional love. But you guys have a crush during schooling, college life & more. This is the most searched topic, so we have brought you an awesome collection of crush captions.

Love my eyes captions

I think about you constantly, whether it’s with my mind or my heart.
I think about you little more than should
I turned out liking you a lot more than I originally planned.
I wanna be your idea of perfect
I want you to know, but I don’t want to tell you.
I want you to ruin my life!

I will be yours forever, just tell me when to start
I wonder what I look like in your eyes
I’m always tired but never of you
I’ve found this new disease, it’s called LOVE. I know it is contagious because you gave it to me.
I’ve liked you since I met you
If I had a single flower for every time I think of you, I could walk forever in my garden.
It’s amazing how crazy I feel when my phone vibrates and I’m, begging it to be you.

It’s nice to have a crush on someone. It feels like you’re alive, you know?
READ MORE: Incredible Collections Of GIRLFRIEND CAPTIONS

Caption For Crush

 
Just thinking about you brings a smile to face, a twinkle to my eye, and a skipped beat to my heart.
keep calm and have a secret crush
Loving you is like breathing How can I stop?
Not seeing you every day, drives me insane
Since you have been around, I smile a lot more than I use to
So there’s this person…
Sometimes I just can’t ignore the way I feel when I see you smile.

Crush captions for Insta

Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. – William Shakespeare
Words can’t say how much I want you to be mine
I sit and wonder if you’ll ever understand just how much of me belongs to you.
Dear heart, so there’s the guy that you want me to like but I don’t want to, so can you stop beating so fast when he comes by?
I think about you a little more than I should.
Don’t leave me hanging like the Mona Lisa
Because of you, half the time I don’t even know that I’m smiling.
I’ll be yours forever, just tell me when to start.
I wonder what I look like in your eyes
Since you have been around, I smile a lot more than I use to

love my eyes captions



I feel like I’m waiting for something that isn’t going to happen.
Why do they call it a crush? Because that’s how you feel when they don’t feel the same way in return.
Loving you is like breathing How can I stop?
I sorta, kinda, maybe, might, slightly, possibly like you.
Do you ever get tired from running around my dreams?
I stare at you when you are not looking.
I will be yours forever, just tell me when to start
When you have a crush, it’s hard to focus on your activities because he is all you think about all day.
I like her because she smiles at me and means it. – Terri Guillemets
I think a part of me will always waiting for you
It’s amazing how crazy I feel when my phone vibrates and I’m, begging it to be you.
You mean more to me than I will ever let you know
Dear Diary, I saw him, and he smiled at me.
I find myself wishing every time if only you knew you are the reason
Be with someone who constantly makes you roll your eyes but makes you smile right after.
You are my favorite notification.
I think of you so much that I see you almost everywhere I go.
I think a part of me will always waiting for you
He had beautiful eyes. The kind you could get lost in and I guess I did.
The truth is I’m crazy for you everyone can see that but you…..
You’re the one that I stay up all night thinking about, coming up with cute things that I wish could happen.
I will be yours forever, just tell me when to start
Dear heart, so there’s the guy that you want me to like but I don’t want to, so can you stop beating so fast when he comes by?
I don’t really know why I am still hoping
C’mon! We’d look cute together.
Loving you is like breathing How can I stop?
Dear Cupid, next time hit us both.

Love captions for Insta

Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.”
“I may not be with you at all times, but I want you to know that you are never out of my heart. I love you!”
 “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever.”
“I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.
“If I know what love is, it is because of you.”
“For once in my life, I don’t have to try to be happy. When I’m with you, it just happens.”
“Without his love, I can do nothing, with his love, there is nothing I cannot do.”
“You are my blue crayon, the one I never have enough of, the one I use to color my sky.”
“You give me the kind of feelings people write novels about.”
“You’re kinda, sorta, basically, pretty much always on my mind.”
“I want to wake up at 2 am, roll over, see your face, and know that I’m right where I’m supposed to be.”
“Before I met you, I never knew what it was like to be able to look at someone and smile for no reason.”
“I fell in love with the way you touched me without using your hands.”
“You make me happy in a way no one else can.”
“You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back.”
“I wasn’t expecting you. I didn’t think that we would end up together. The single most extraordinary thing I’ve ever done with my life is fall in love with you. I’ve never been seen so completely, loved so passionately, and protected so fiercely.”
“This morning I awoke and was reminded of the preciousness of life. I realized I should express my gratitude to those who are so very important to me. Thank you for all you have done and have a great day!”
“Walk with me through life…and I’ll have everything I’ll need for the journey.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pro pick up lines for hair to flirt her

Cute eyes captions for Instagram In 2021

Simple captions on messy hair