Funny captions For Facebook

 Memes are a recent revolution and if you are looking for funny memes to share with your picture on Instagram, Facebook, or Whatsapp? We have compiled a collection of funniest memes captions for Instagram, let’s check out and choose a perfect caption to share with your followers.

Funny captions for Fb

Me: ok I’m feeling really motivated, when I get home I’m going to sort my life out, get all of my work done and be successful.
Me when I get home:
When your girl says she doesn’t want anything from MCDonalds but you turn your head and see her like this

 
Peta: Cows are friends, not food.
Commenter: Name one cow you’re friends with.
Food isn’t allowed in the living room. His tablet isn’t allowed in the kitchen. He beat the system. I quit.
I’m totally against the selfie-stick but every now and then an exception comes along.
Girl: Our relationship is over.
Me: our relationship is what? Over.
Me: Do you thin twins ever get themselves mixed up and forget which ones they are?
Teacher: Ok wow.
This is every old man’s profile picture and it’s always uploaded 9 times.
When the professor is passionate about teaching and you genuinely understan and enjoy the class.
Me: I can’t drink anymore of this beer.
Other me: There’s sober children in Africa, finish it.

Funny pick up lines captions

Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, “What! You Too? I thought I was the only one.”
Friendship is…being equally annoying.
Hilarious Funny Instagram Captions

funny captions for Insta



 
Life tasteless without that one annoying friend.
Everyone has that one annoying friend if you don’t have one then it’s probably you.
Every tall girl needs a short best friend.
We all have that one friend…
If I have to clean my house before you come over, then we’re not real friends.
 Best friends don’t care if your house is clean. They care if you have wine.
Best friends: they know how crazy you are and still choose to be seen with you in public.
Find your tribe. Love them hard.
 Your vibe attracts your tribe.
 A friend in need is a friend to be avoided.
The language of friendship is not words but meanings.
Me and my best friend can communicate just with face expressions.

 
Friends pick us up when we fall down and if they can’t, they lie down with us and listen for a while.

 
Good friends will share the umbrella. Best friends will steal it and yell: Run loser Run!
You are my best friend because I wouldn’t dare be this weird with anyone else.
When my best friend and I first met, we were both like, “You’re really weird.”
My friends are the most weirdest, most craziest people I know but I love them.
 I don’t like to commit myself about heaven and hell-you see, I have friends in both places.

Laugh now captions

Get braces taken off, teeth fall out
Finally has his braces taken off his teeth, gets his teeth knocked out in a freak accident.
Bye Bye Brace face!
Best Instagram captions for getting braces off

 
No more metal mouth names.
Taking a pom pom to the mouth never hurt so bad.
Teeth are about to be in style!
My teeth just graduated!
I’ve gone wireless, cell phone, computer, TEETH!
She says look ma NO BRACES
Sorry brace face club… But I’m retiring
 Goodbye Train Tracks!
 No longer brace face.
 Hey, I no longer chew on staples.
Smile Everyday
A smile is the prettiest thing you’ll ever wear
Smile, you’re designed to.
Smiles are free, but they are worth a lot.
Life is too short, so smile while you still have teeth.
Smile it raises your face value.
Always remember to smile.
You’re never fully dressed without a smile.
Keep smiling because life is a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.
A smile is the shortest distance between two people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pro pick up lines for hair to flirt her

Cute eyes captions for Instagram In 2021

Simple captions on messy hair